Monday, September 13, 2010

Jodi Picoult

I'd read two/2 of Jodi Picoult's novels, namely 'My Sister's Keeper', and 'Perfect Match'. I read 'My Sister's Keeper', because I want read first the novel, before I going to watch the film version starring Cameron Diaz.

I do currently reading her 14th novel called 'Nineteen Minutes'. I have one (1) of her novels, called 'The Pact'.

I'm planning to buy two (2) of her novels, 'Keeping Faith' and 'House Rules'.

I learned about Jodi Picoult, when Powerbooks' magazine, Power Read, featured her.

Some of her books ('The Pact', 'Keeping Faith', 'Nineteen Minutes', and 'House Rules') intrigued me.

These are the novels I'm referring.:
'The Pact' - A story about two/2 young couple committed a pact.
'Keeping Faith' - A story about a young girl befriends an imaginary friend.
'Nineteen Minutes' - A story about a shooting in the U. S.
'House Rules' - A story about a young boy who has an Asperger syndrome.

Here are some websites about Jodi Picoult.:
Jodi Picoult's official site
Jodi Picoult French publisher
Jodi Picoult at the Internet Movie Database
BookReporter.com profile
Jodi Picoult's official Australian site

And a final note. There is thread in the website of Pinoy Exchange called 'Any male or female readers of Jodi Picoult? Any recommended books, written by her?'

No comments:

Post a Comment