Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Typhoon ‘Ondoy’ (also known as Typhoon ‘Ketsana’)

After the days, months, and a year when Typhoon ‘Ondoy’ (also known as Typhoon ‘Ketsana’), I cannot help but think and ask these questions to myself:

What would happen if Filipinos don’t throw all kinds of garbage, and if us Filipinos, give respect to Mother Nature?
What would happen to the Philippines, if there will be another and more powerful than Ondoy, and if us Filipinos don’t respect Mother Nature, and throw garbage everywhere?
What are the good organizations about regarding nature and environment?

After a year when ‘Ondoy’ terrorized the Philippines, I’ve been thinking to join an organization or two, to help Mother Nature. There are Filipino-franchised organizations and Filipino-established organizations I would like to join, but I haven’t decided yet which organization I liked to join.

Napapaisip ako kung, isang pagsubok sa atin ni God, or hindi isang pagsubok sa atin ni God.

No comments:

Post a Comment