Monday, September 13, 2010

Nicholas Sparks


I have reading Nicholas Sparks' novels, after I watched the film version of ' A Walk to Remember'. Since then, I've been reading his novels.

I read most of his novels, except ' Three Weeks With My Brother', 'Dear John', and 'At First Sight'. I haven't read the latter two/2 novels yet.

I'd seen the film versions of 'A Walk to Remember' ,'The Notebook', and 'The Last Song'. I haven't seen the film versions of 'Message in a Bottle', 'Nights in Rodanthe' and 'Dear John'.

I do currently reading his 14th book, and 13th novel, 'The Lucky One'. And if my memory serves me right, this novel is the first/1st that each chapter is told by each character, and each chapter has name. The second/2nd novel with similar format is 'The Last Song'.

Notes and disclaimer:
The photo above is taken using my Nokia 7210 Supernova. And the author photo is form the 'Dear John' hardback/hardcover edition.

The author photo above on the novel is own by its respective owners. No copyright infringement intended. For informational purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment